Snooper’s Syrius Pro S8000 represents the latest in satellite navigation technology, and boasts some of the most advanced features on the market. As ever with Snooper, the emphasis is on clean, compact design and powerful software which promotes a safe, efficient driving experience.
The Syrius Pro S8000 is the result of many months of painstaking research. The Snooper team spoke to thousands of UK drivers about the way they use their sat navs and how they feel they could be improved, as well as securing the advice of industry experts. As a result, the Syrius Pro S8000 is one of the most impressive sat navs we’ve come across, with a comprehensive suite of features that definitely make it one of the most powerful systems currently available.
Key features include the unit’s super-slim design, 7” LCD touch screen and improved screen resolution, both of which provide infinitely clearer and easier to operate navigation systems, and anti-echo Bluetooth. The screen’s ultra-high resolution also allows the sat nav to double up as a Freeview TV (within digital TV service areas), making long waits in car parks a much more enticing proposition.
The Snooper Syrius Pro S8000 also features:
- Improved mapping, supplied by Navteq, a recognised industry leader. Mapping is to street level.
- Safer navigation, facilitated by a new junction view feature, the unit’s huge new screen, improved resolution and lane guidance.
- A new speed limit feature, with details of maximum speeds for almost every road in Europe.
- Route timer, allowing you to set a maximum drive time for long journeys.
- The Your Route bespoke route planner.
We’re really impressed with the Syrius Pro S8000; it’s the perfect combination of enhanced safety features and powerful and efficient mapping and, for us at least, represents the next generation in car satellite navigation systems. The unit currently retails at £349.99.