You’ve probably got oodles of photos trapped inside your mobile phone and digital camera. But how do you print them off when you’re out and about? No, you don’t cart around a computer, a tech-nerd and a bulky printer. You don’t even dust off your raincoat and head to the nearest photo lab. You use the revolutionary PoGo Instant Photo Printer.
Brimming with breakthrough technology, this ultra-sleek inkless portable printer is brought to you by Polaroid, legendary purveyors of instant piccies, and it’s just as idiot-proof as the photo-spewing cameras you played with back in the day. All you do is send your pics to the PoGo wirelessly via Bluetooth (mobile phone) or with a USB lead (PictBridge-friendly camera) and watch in awe as this smart gizmo churns out a quality image on a 2″x3″ slice of sticky-back photo paper in under 60 seconds. In a word, wow! You can then peel off the backing and stick your pics wherever you fancy.
Powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery or directly via the mains, the PoGo holds 10 sheets of Zink paper at a time – more than enough for a night of sticky piccy fun. And with additional paper packs available right here at Firebox you can re-load, juice-up and indulge in instant print-offs whenever you want: parties, business trips, festivals, holidays, debauched nights out.
PoGo Instant Photo Printer features:
- Holds 10 sheets of Zink paper
- Dimensions: PoGo approximately 7.2cm(W) x 12cm(D) x 2.4cm(H); Zink photo paper approximately 7.6cm(W) x 5cm(H)
- 7.2V rechargable battery included – Full charge prints approximately 15 images
- Connectivity: Bluetooth (class 2) OPP; USB 2.0 (full speed= 12 MBPS)
- Print Speed: Approximately 60 seconds per image (20 seconds to transmit, 40 seconds to print)
Pricing and availability
PoGo Instant Photo Printer cost £39.95 and it is available at Firebox.com.