Olympus Mju Tough 6000 Arctic Blue Compact Camera will be you new travel buddy if you live a dangerous life.
If you spend your weekends white water rafting, cycling, skiing, hiking or indulging in any adventure pursuit, then the Olympus Mju Tough 6000 is the camera for you. Shockproof to 1.5m, waterproof to 3m and freeze proof to -10 degrees, the Tough 6000 is exactly that, tough.
A sleek and compact yet highly resilient body houses the powerful high precision 3.6x wide zoom lens and Dual Image Stabilisation which together give you razor sharp shots even at the maximum zoom or in low light.
The Olympus Mju Tough 6000 also features Intelligent Auto Mode which automatically selects the best settings for the scene you are shooting, and TAP control, which allows you to operate the camera simply by tapping the body.
Olympus Mju Tough 6000 Arctic Features and Specifications:
- Optical zoom (x) 3.6x
- Megapixels 10
- Sensor type 1/2.3 inch CCD sensor
- Colour Arctic Blue
- Focal length (wide) 28
- Focal length (tele) 102
- Max aperture (wide) 3.5
- Max aperture (tele) 5.1
- Viewfinder type HyperCrystal III LCD
- Movie mode AVI Motion JPEG
- Screen size 2.7 inch
- Card format xD, Micro SD
- Battery model LI-50B (Lithium-Ion Battery)
- Weight (g) 149
- Size 95.33×63.4×22.4mm
- Resolution 3648×2736
- Screen resolution 230,000 pixel
- Minimum focus distance 0.02m
- File formats DCF, EXIF 2.21, PIM III, DPOF, AVI Motion JPEG
- Connectivity DC input, Combined A/V & USB output, USB 2.0 High Speed
Pricing and availability info
The Olympus Mju Tough 6000 Arctic cost £199.00 and it is available at Warehouseexpress.com.