Taking a closer look at how mobile phones have advanced throughout the years, it’s safe to say that in a very short time we will get to witness some amazing technologies being embedded in them. There are already plenty of cell phones that film in Full HD format and are also capable of editing photos and video, practically making them as powerful as some computer a few years ago. Below, this article will focus on offering information regarding the advances that will soon be made in the mobile phone industry.
Image source morpethmobiles.co.uk
1. Water is the number one enemy of electronics, but it seems that in this regard a popular handset and general electronics company has made startling advancements. There is a phone on the market which is now water resistant, meaning that individuals will be able to drop it in water of up to 3 feet and not having to worry about the phone being damaged in any way. This is certainly very useful, as there are millions of people around the world who are damaging their phone this way. With this new technology, no one will ever have to worry about water as being the number one enemy of their cell phone.
2. 3D phones are not a fantasy and there are already some manufacturers considering on creating such handsets. The fact is that 3D will not require people to wear any special glasses, but they will benefit from glassless 3D technology. So this means that you will be able to enjoy a movie or a video clip on your phone.
3. OLED screens that can bend and come in ultra thin sizes and being water resistant have already been presented at CES 2013. These screens will not only look way better than current LED, LCD screens, but at the same time they will never get broken if you drop your phone. This is revolutionary, because not only will you be able to bend these screens with no problems, but you won’t have to worry about dropping them on concrete and then having to purchase another one. It’s a time and money saver as well, because no one likes to be left without their phone especially if their business people.
4. NFC capabilities seem to be discussed quite a lot and there are many people who would like to have them incorporated in their handsets. The ability of being able to pay with their phone will greatly reduce the chances of people losing money and it will speed up the process of paying for things in general.
5. Lastly, it seems that the future mobile phones will have much wider screens, allowing you to view all of your favourite content on a larger screen. This in turn will make it much more enjoyable to watch a movie or just talk via video call with your friends and family.
As this article conveys, these are but a few of the things you will be able to see in the future in what regards mobile phone technology. Enjoy these great handsets to be launched soon!