Be ready for a new dawn in mobile technology. The sWap Watch has arrived.
or too long the mobile phone has dominated the landscape of techno communications, while the trusty watch was left alone on the bedside table, gathering dust while we, its selfish masters, galavanted from meeting to meeting, keeping time with our trusty pocket sized PDA’s. The mobile phone heartlessly usurped the watch of its fundamental duties but the ‘sWap Watch’ is out for revenge and will not stop until the mobile phone has gone the way of the Sun Dial and the Dodo.
The tables have now been turned. The sWap Watch doesn’t just double as a mobile phone – it’s like having a multimedia centre strapped to your wrist, and all without the crushing shoulder strain.
sWap Watch features:
- A watch, a mobile phone and a media centre all rolled into one.
- Choose from a number of different watch faces stored in the sWap Watches’ memory.
- Pop your SIM card (not included) into the watch and it’s easy to make and receive calls
- 1.5 inch TFT color touch screen so you can watch movies! (176 x 128 resolution).
- Includes a hands free kit, Bluetooth headset and a stylus (plus one spare) for negotiating the touch screen.
- The stylus is stored in a handy slot built in to the watch strap.
- No need to buy a new SIM card – simply take it out of your mobile and pop it in the watch.
- Receives SMS, MMS and can display recent and missed calls.
- Store up to 300 contacts.
- Built in alarm clock has 5 different tones to choose from.
- Compatible with all networks except 3.
- Record audio using the hands-free kit’s mic and use the craftily concealed 1.3 megapixel camera to take pics and record video.
- 512MB memory can be expanded up to 2GB with a Micro SD card (not included).
- Supports MP3, MIDI, WAV, AAC and MP4 files.
- Standby time: 100 hours.
- Talk time: 150-180mins.
- Requires a 650mAh rechargeable battery (included).
Pricing and availability
sWap Watch costs £229.00 and you can find it at IwantOneofThouse.com.