An increasing number of business are realising the benefits of digital signage and are thus making use of it in their company. For those who are unaware, digital signage is essentially an electronic display. It can be used to show anything from advertising, to menus, to store information and so on and so forth. So, let’s dive right in. What are the top ten reasons why your business should make use of digital signage?
Image source sxc.hu
1. One of the main reasons why so many companies use digital signage is because it has the wow factor. It is really great for branding and enhancing the image of your company.
2. Attract customers with digital signage. Isn’t this what all businesses want; more customers? You can use this to show an array of deals and offers. As a result you will have an effective method of enticing people into your stores.
3. Another reason why you should use digital signage is because it can instantly be updated. You can change what the screen shows with ease. If you run a restaurant you can easily change the menu from morning to midday to evening.
4. It is a great way of interacting with your customers as well. This is especially beneficial in instances whereby waiting times may be high, such as at health clinics. Digital signage offers a great way of keeping your customers entertained.
5. Provide crucial information. There is no better way of relaying information to your consumers. For instance, if you run a dental practise you can easily provide key information about looking after your teeth properly. In fact, you can even show demonstration videos as well.
6. Digital signage offers you a wealth of possibilities. Be creative and think outside of the box. There is no limit to the amount of content you can show. From your Twitter feeds, to advertisements, to the news, to images of new products; the options are literally endless.
7. It is actually very cost efficient. You may have a somewhat large start-up cost, however you won’t need to keep on shelling out continual amounts of money as you do with print advertising for example.
8. It generates a much better environment. It makes your company look more contemporary and cool. This relates to the earlier point about enhancing the overall image of your brand. You want to be seen as modern and up to date. Digital signage gives you the platform to give off this vibe.
9. Efficient running of marketing campaigns. This is presented by the fact that you can control what is shown on screen and therefore you can show your offers in block time periods. For instance, when happy hour is running this can be shown on the electronic display.
10. Last but not least, if you don’t use it then your competitors will and you certainly do not want to lose out to the competition. Of course you should always sing to your own tune but when you consider the vast benefits mentioned you don’t want to be the one to miss out.
By Shannen Doherty